Faith and Patience

You’ve probably heard the prayer, “God, please give me patience, and I want it NOW.” When we ask for something in prayer, we naturally would like for it to materialize immediately. Waiting is hard. We want what we want, and we want it now.

For the most part, I feel peace and happiness with prayers of gratitude. I feel a sense of God’s presence when I acknowledge His many blessings.
Sometimes I make a special request in prayer, and that is when I struggle most with patience.

I saw a quote recently on Pinterest, and it has been in my thoughts a great deal. "Faith in God includes faith in His timing" (quote by Neal A. Maxwell). I like it so much that I am sharing it in the form of the printable art seen below.

Cindy



printable version


Linked to Premeditated Leftovers's Gallery of Favorites: Favorites from 2011.

Comments

  1. What a lovely gift! This is so true! And although I can look back on my life and see that God's timing is perfect, I still need to be reminded! Thank you for sharing this with the Gallery of Favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful, and so meaningful too! I totally agree with Alea, whenever I look back on my life I can see God's timing is perfect, but I often need to be reminded of that! Thank you for sharing this beautiful printable art with the Gallery of Favorites.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Crochet Kindle Case Tutorial

Ribbon Rose Tutorial

Shaklee Sports Nutrition Pack Giveaway