Vintage Art and Antique Book Pages

I've been collecting vintage art images for about the past year.  I don't know what it is about vintage illustrations that appeals to me so much.  They just have such a charming feel to them, I guess.

I also love books.  I love reading them, holding them, seeing them in my home, and I especially like finding really old books in antique stores.  Unfortunately, some of the really old books are falling apart.  The bindings are broken, and the pages are loose or detached.

Some clever Etsy sellers are combining vintage images with old book pages to create lovely artwork, and I thought this would be a really fun thing to work on.



So I'm combining my lovely vintage images with the pages from old books to hopefully create some appealing artwork. 

If all goes well, I'll be listing these art prints soon in my Etsy shop.


Cindy 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crochet Kindle Case Tutorial

Shaklee Sports Nutrition Pack Giveaway

Losing a Baby