Tulips 2011

Last weekend my family visited the Tulip Festival in Skagit County, WA, which is about a half hour's drive south of Bellingham.  After a cold, rainy month, we were blessed with a sunny day to enjoy the tulips. 

We walked around the lovely gardens at RoozenGaarde to enjoy the many tulip and daffodil varieties.  I especially liked these full, frilly daffodils.











The tulips were all identified with markers so customers could easily identify their favorites to purchase bulbs for their own gardens. 








The variety was amazing!








Hope everyone else had a lovely Easter weekend too!

Cindy

Comments

  1. I am an avid flower lover and am in awe over your perfect tulips! Wish I could have been there to see them! I got to see some this Spring and am sharing my pics next week. Thanks for sharing these for me to see!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A good day, wandering in a flower field with your camera. Beautiful shots. How is your new kitty? And I love that you have chicken help in your garden!
    Thanks for stopping in to my blog and leaving such a nice friendly comment. I would love to pour you some tea.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Crochet Kindle Case Tutorial

Shaklee Sports Nutrition Pack Giveaway

Losing a Baby