Painting Practice

I've been thinking about doing some watercolor paintings for my Etsy shop.  I haven't painted for a long time and was surprised at how difficult this simple painting became.  So today's painting is just a practice piece to warm up and re-establish those connections between eyes, brain, and hands.

I was planning to start with a carrot, then paint this lovely red pepper.  But I needed the pepper for tonight's dinner, so it got to go first.

And since I haven't painted for so long, I fiddled with it for way too long, so the carrot will have to wait for tomorrow.

Cindy

Comments

  1. That is completely stunning! You're framing it & putting it in you kitchen right? And selling prints in your Etsy shop?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Crochet Kindle Case Tutorial

Shaklee Sports Nutrition Pack Giveaway

Losing a Baby