Kindle Cases and Origami Roses

What do Kindle Cases and Origami Roses have in common?  Nothing.

Except that they've both been selling in our Etsy shop.

I've been busy making more Kindle Cases like the one in this tutorial.

I've sold several of the red e-reader cases, so I thought it might be fun to raid my stash of yarns and fabrics and see what other combinations I could make.  Also, one of the customers who purchased the red Kindle cover asked if I could add a wrist strap.  I thought this was such a good idea that I add wrist straps to all the new cases I made.

This lime green wristlet makes me think of springtime when the light bright green new growth appears on plants and trees :

And I especially like this pink and orange case that reminds me of citrus fruits, like oranges, lemons and sweet ruby red grapefruits. 

I love the cute owl print inside this blue Kindle cover:


Laura's been busy selling her origami creations on Artistic Inspiration.  Her origami roses have been especially popular.


One of her customers asked her to put her origami roses on table cards for a wedding, so now she has a new item that she can sell. 


I love how customer requests can result in new products that we wouldn't have thought to make otherwise.

I so appreciate our customers!  I always feel grateful when another order comes in, whether its for one of my handmade items or orders for Laura's work.

Thank you!

Cindy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crochet Kindle Case Tutorial

Shaklee Sports Nutrition Pack Giveaway

Losing a Baby