Free Printable Valentine

When I'm too tired to work in the kitchen on new recipes for my other blog, Wheatless Foodie, I enjoy playing working with digital graphics.  All I need is my laptop (with Photoshop), my recliner, and a little creativity. 

Sometimes I create my own images from scratch.  A lot of the time, though, I like to work with Public Domain images, making changes, rearrangeing, combining, recoloring...

When I'm satisfied with the finished images, I usually offer them for sale at my Etsy shop.  I don't make a lot of money, but the little bit I do make is nice, and I get such a charge from each sale.  Someone actually likes my work and is willing to pay money for it! 

It just makes me feel happy.  And grateful.

Besides, gluten-free flours are expensive, and it's nice to have a little extra money to spend on the gluten-free ingredients I use to develop recipes for my family and to post on Wheatless Foodie.

I've created the this free printable valentine to share: 



You should be able to download it here from Flickr, or download an 8 1/2 x 11 inch sheet of 8 here.

For more fun ideas, visit
 
and
 
 
Visit thecsiproject.com

Comments

  1. These are really great! Thanks so much for adding them to the One Pretty Thing Flickr pool, I'll be linking!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Crochet Kindle Case Tutorial

Shaklee Sports Nutrition Pack Giveaway

Losing a Baby