World Kindness Day

Yesterday, I purchased an item for our home that was extremely heavy.  I managed to get it into the shopping cart by tilting it over the edge and letting gravity do the rest.  I wondered how I would get it into the back of my Ford Escape. 

I thought about asking for help, but didn't.  I'm not good at asking for help.

When I got out to the car, and tried to pick it up, I couldn't.  It was just too heavy. 

I was wishing that I had someone to help me, when a stranger asked if I needed help.  Between the two of us, we were able to hoist it up and into the back of the vehicle. 

I thanked the nice man, and as I continue to feel grateful for his help, I'm looking for ways to pay it forward.

Today is World Kindness Day.  What will you do?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crochet Kindle Case Tutorial

Shaklee Sports Nutrition Pack Giveaway

Losing a Baby