Variegated Cotton Yarn


I’ve been working with Lily Sugar & Cream cotton yarn lately. Cotton is my favorite fiber, both to wear and to work with. I just really like the way it feels.

Variegated yarns always surprise me. They’re each like a little mystery. You just can’t tell how a project will turn out until it’s well on its way. A yarn with frequent color changes will make a smaller scale pattern, and a yarn with longer sections of color can result in a color block look.

This week, I’ve been working on cotton crochet market bags for my shop at: www.artisticinspiration.etsy.com.

Comments

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog and you kind comments about my veggie bags! I'm loving your bags too. Great minds think alike!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Crochet Kindle Case Tutorial

Ribbon Rose Tutorial

Shaklee Sports Nutrition Pack Giveaway